Kombucha Coconut Oil Face Cream -- food.com
1 kombucha SCOBY
1/2 C coconut oil, jojoba oil, or olive oil
1/8-1/4 C kombucha tea
2 drops of peppermint oil
4 drops frankincense essential oils
4 drops lavender oil
- If using coconut oil, melt and then allow to cool to the touch, so that you can blend the rest of the ingredients into it.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor, until applesauce consistency. Add enough tea to make it the right consistency.
- Cover face, avoiding eyes, and leave on for a few minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and a washcloth.
- Use once a night for drier skin, less often for oily skin.